IZHARIA Ingeniería has developed, for our client NATURGY (formerly Gas Natural Fenosa), the wind farm engineering in Spain for a total of 223.87 MW. This power represents more than a third of the 667 MW that were awarded to NATURGY in the auction carried out by the Government of Spain in May 2017.
IZHARIA Ingeniería has developed, for our client NATURGY, the wind farm engineering in Spain
Izharia Ingeniería finished the constructive engineering of the Wind Farm El Merengue for our client Naturgy. El Merengue is the first wind farm in Extremadura, Caceres province, it has a total of 17 wind turbines and total power of 39,1 MW. Although It is still in the foundations construction, the wind turbines installation will start soon.
Mula PV Farm (493 MWp) will become the biggest Solar Project implemented with Photovoltaic technologies in Spain and Europe
Mula PV Farm (493 MWp) will become the biggest Solar Project implemented with Photovoltaic technologies in Spain and Europe once the construction is finished. With a extension of a thousand hectares, Mula PV Farm is designed to be connected to a 400 kV network operated by REE (Red Eléctrica Española) in Murcia.The project includes 72-cell polycrystalline photovoltaic modules of 330W - 335W - 340W provided by Trina Sola, for zone 1, and Risen Energy for zones 2 and 3. The project was desgined to be implemented on fixed structures with no solar tracking. The structures manufacturers working in the project are Axial, Ercam and Esa solar, with invesors and powerstation provided by Ingeateam.
Last July 20th, Las Rozas mayor, Mr. Jose de la UZ, visited our headquarters.
Last July 20th, Las Rozas mayor, Mr. Jose de la UZ, visited our headquarters. In this very welcome visit we had the opportunity to show deeply to him our main professional activities, the process route that we have had in our short history and our strong international expansion with projects located in all the continents.
Implementation of GIS (Gas Insulated Substation) technology has come to stay in Panama.
Izharia Engineering has developed the complete detailed engineering, including civil and electromechanical works, for the Bellavista GIS Substation 13,8/115/230 kV - 90 MVA in Panama City, Panama, working for our client Gas Natural Fenosa / Edemet.
Izharia Ingenieria has developed for Gas Natural Fenosa Llano Sánchez - La Arena High Voltage Line
Izharia Ingenieria has developed for Gas Natural Fenosa Llano Sánchez - La Arena High Voltage Line 115kV engineering which will have a length of 41.5km of overhead line and 3.1km of underground line. This project is in construction phase where Izharia Ingenieria is also providing a permanent service as construction supervision.
Last 10 news
- Durante el año 2019, estos son algunos de los proyectos que hemos logrado poner en servicio en IZHARIA
- Isabel López: «Somos una empresa con valores, con un alto nivel tecnológico y que intentamos cuidar al personal y al cliente»
- Conceded " THE GOLDEN STAR " of professional excellence to IZHARIA
- Talarrubias 1and 2 elevator substations
- Buscando la felicidad en Izharia
- Izharia Engineering is developing to Aurinka international and Industrial OHL full detail of 5 substation engineering and lines of evacuation
- Izharia engineering is developing engineering of substation Busbar Muniesa promoters 400/220 kV
- Isabel López Ferrer European Prize for Entrepreneurial Women
- IZHARIA has collaborated in the development of Picón I y II photovoltaic engineering